We have over 100 employees who shovel, plow, snow blow and apply salt and ice melt to create a safe environment for our customers at their homes and places of business. Our support staff in the office is available when our crews are out to be sure that our customers receive the best possible service under less than ideal conditions.
We also provide temporary services for emergencies, such as roof raking, ice storms, and blizzard conditions. Managing snow removal services for your facilities can be time consuming and unpredictable.
We also specialize in working with multi-location businesses. Our model is unique—you have one contract and one point-of-contact with Somerville MA, and we manage snow removal for all your locations.
- Commercial plowing and sidewalk clearing
- Residential sidewalk and driveway clearing
- Salt and ice-melt applications
- Parking lot salting
- Save significant time–we source the service providers (using incumbents when possible), negotiate contracts and manage all services
- Minimize risk–we use fully-insured, licensed and background-verified service providers who understand the importance of quickly and thoroughly clearing your facilities of ice and snow
- Avoid headaches–if there’s a problem, you notify Somerville MA and we take it from there
- Verify work completion–with our unique QR barcoding process, you can monitor the frequency of snow removal services performed
- Stay within budget, or less–we have a team of sourcing professionals skilled at negotiating competitive pricing
- Per-time and seasonal snow removal contracts
- Lot plowing
- Sidewalk and walkway shoveling
- Salting and sanding